10 Best Gyms in Dallas, TX You Should Try 2023
If you're looking for a good workout, Dallas has no shortage of gyms. From large chains to boutique studios, there's a fitness option for everyone.
Here are our picks for the 10 best gyms in Dallas, TX (in no particular order).
10 Best Gyms in Dallas, TX:
- Fitness Connection
- Recess Fitness Club
- Trophy Fitness
- NXT Rep Fitness
- John Reed Fitness
- Life Time
- East Dallas CrossFit
1. Fitness Connection
The number of clubs is increasing. The clubs offer more than the typical 10-dollar gym.
The majority of the sites are over 60,000 square feet and include a Kids Club as well as premium studios, basketball courts and other amenities.
The cardio and strength equipment is of the highest possible quality. However, the WHY behind the offerings is just as vital as the WHAT they provide.
They are convinced that their gyms will improve the lives of their members by providing the level of convenience and quality they expect - at a cost that is within their means.
- Location: 2550 W Red Bird Ln Dallas, TX 75237
- Membership: $10 per month
- Gym Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM CST.
- Phone Number: 800-922-7898
- Website: Fitness Connection
Members of HOTWORX have unlimited access to a variety of infrared exercises that can be performed at any time, day or night.
Members can achieve their fitness goals by participating in 3D Training. This is a mix of heat, exercise, and infrared rays.
Members of HOTWORX can make the most of the time they have before, after, or in between infrared sessions by using the FX Zone.
You can perform any combination of functional training routines and exercises using the available equipment. This includes ropes and weights as well as bands and other accessories.
- Location: 103 Whistlestop Way Fairview, TX 75069
- MemberShip: Sweat Everywhere Unlimited Use $79 / month; Sweat Here Phase $49 / month
- Gym Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 am - 8 pm; Friday 9 am - 6 pm; Saturday 11 am - 4 pm
- Phone Number: (903) 990-8860
- Website: HOTWORX
3. Recess Fitness Club
Recess Fitness Club provides its members with a wide range of strength training, cardio and other fitness classes that are designed specifically for their needs.
Members who want to reach their fitness goals can choose between group and private sessions.
Recess Fitness Club members can take advantage of the latest equipment and enjoy a variety of group classes, including barre, power yoga or circuit training.
Recess Fitness Club, located in Dallas, is dedicated to helping members achieve their fitness goals by tailoring an approach to meet each individual's goals and needs.
- Location: 5706 E Mockingbird #310 Dallas, TX 75206
- Membership: Trial Pass $1 per month; Annual Membership $69 per month; 6 Month Membership $89 per month
- Gym Hours: Monday to Friday (9 AM to 10 PM), Saturday and Sunday (7 AM to 6 PM)
- Phone Number: 214-301-5702
- Website: Dallas Gym - Recess Fitness Club
The idea of being fit has been tarnished for many reasons, such as the extremes of spending endless hours in the gym or staring at a plate of dull chicken and vegetables.
The PARADIGM program aims to educate people about the importance of adopting healthy routines, and keeping them permanent in order to achieve personal fulfillment as well as physical well-being.
Extremes can lead to stress. You need balance to maintain a healthy and happy body. There will be a variety of courses available, including weight-training, primal movements and intense cardio bursts.
The lessons will last between 30 to 45 minutes. This gives you plenty of time for "you." Today, no one has the motivation or time to spend two hours in the gym.
- Location: 5815 Live Oak Unit 104 Dallas, TX 75214
- Membership: PlatinumPro $169.00/mo; PlatinumElite $89.00/mo; Diamond Executive $1,899.00
- Gym Hours: Monday to Thursday 5:30 AM - 10:00 PM; Friday to Sunday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Phone Number: (469) 619-1159
- Website: Paradigm Gym
5. Trophy Fitness
At the intersection of Vine Street and Howell Street, about one block west of McKinney Avenue lies the building that houses Trophy Fitness Uptown.
Ample free parking is available on the streets and in the garage for up to two hours at Trophy Fitness. It is equipped with state-of-the-art machines from FreeMotion and Rogue, cardio machines from Precor with individual TVs, and a wide selection of functional training apparatus.
Trophy Uptown caters to its client's specific fitness requirements with its Training and Large Group Training services. Check out the calendar for Uptown classes, read about Hypervolt Recovery, and peruse the Personal Training offerings!
- Location: 2812 Vine Street S-300 Dallas, Texas 75204
- Membership: TrophyEssential $79/ month; TrophyStudio Starting at $119/ month; Personal Training Starting at $489/ month
- Gym Hours: Mon - Thur 5 AM – 10 PM; Friday 5 AM – 9 PM; Saturday 8AM – 6 PM; Sunday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Phone Number: (214) 999 2826
- Website: Personal Trainer Gyms In Dallas | Trophy Fitness
Want to get fit? Equinox is a great place to begin. You can enjoy an exclusive new member offer that includes a complimentary fitness evaluation, a Personal Training or Virtual Personal Training Session, and individualized Studio Pilates or Virtual Mat Pilates sessions.
You'll also get 15% off on your first purchase in The Shop. What are you waiting? Join Equinox and achieve your fitness goals today!
- Location: 4023 Oak Lawn Avenue Dallas, TX 75219
- Membership: Typically, the first payment ranges from $200 to $300. Then, $168 for single-club access and $230 for multi-club access.
- Gym Hours: Monday to Thursday (5 AM to 10 PM); Friday to Sunday (5 AM to 9 PM)
- Phone Number: (214) 443-9009
- Website: Equinox Luxury Fitness Club
7. NXT Rep Fitness
Physical activity is known to have many health benefits. NXT REP FITNESS in Dallas, TX makes it a priority to keep things fun and light.
They will work with your to develop a fitness program that complements your lifestyle and helps you achieve individual objectives. Jon Doe founded the company in 2000 with the aim of creating a fitness centre that welcomes people of any age and fitness level.
- Location: 2600 W Mockingbird Ln Dallas, TX 75235
- Membership: Single-person membership with a $65 initial charge followed by a monthly $30 Two-person membership with a $95 beginning charge followed by a monthly charge of $50
- Gym Hours: Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 6 PM; Frday 9 AM - 4:30 PM; Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM
- Phone Number: (214) 353-7525
- Website: Personal Training | NXT REP FITNESS | United States
8. John Reed Fitness
A workout with John Reed is unlike any other you've had before. This facility on Liverpool Street is John Reed's first location in the United Kingdom.
A place that will inspire you while also providing a retreat from the chaos of the city. It is a dream come true to have state-of-the-art training equipment combined with one-of-a-kind design elements.
- Location: 8335 Westchester Drive, Suite 40, Dallas, TX 75225
- Membership: Monthly $120 and Annual Membership $100
- Gym Hours: Monday – Sunday (5 AM – 12 AM)
- Phone Number: (214) 296-5050
- Website: John Reed Fitness
9. Life Time Fitness
Life Time is a community that has grown and developed over the past 30 years. It is a community that is constantly expanding and has outlined an innovative way to move forward.
Where the importance of physical well-being and meaningful connections is prioritized. Where Life Time energy can be directed to the greater good. And the place where we live our lives with purpose.
- Location: 5910 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75206
- Membership: Monthly Membership ($179 per month); One day membership $50
- Gym Hours: Monday to Friday (5:00 AM - 11:00 PM); Saturday/ Sunday (6:00 AM - 9:00 PM)
- Phone Number: (214) 624-5800
- Website: Life Time Healthy Way of Life | Join Life Time
10. East Dallas CrossFit
East Dallas CrossFit, one of the top gyms in Dallas, TX, believes that the best way to be prepared for anything is to focus on fitness and get as fit as you can.
CrossFit achieves its goal by focusing on and isolating the most important movements.
According to CrossFit health and fitness can be defined as a combination of "constantly varied functional activities" performed in a "high-intensity" setting.
CrossFit will make you work hard. You will be guided by some of the best experts in the world to perform a variety of challenging and varied exercises.
- Location: 7230 Gaston Ave Dallas, TX 75214
- Membership: Group Prep Course $150; Private Prep Course $200
- Gym Hours: Different slots available
- Phone Number: (214) 326 0776
- Website: East Dallas CrossFit
RitKeep Tips To Build Muscle
As you gear up for the incredible Black Friday deals we have in store, we understand that achieving your fitness goals is a top priority. At RitKeep Fitness, we're not only committed to offering you unbeatable discounts on premium gym equipment but also dedicated to helping you make the most of your fitness journey. In this section, we'll delve into effective muscle-building strategies that can be seamlessly incorporated into your workout routine. With our top-quality fitness equipment, you'll have the tools you need to reach your goals and transform yourself into a stronger, healthier version of you.
Perfect Gym Near Me- RitKeep Complete Tutorial:
As you work on sculpting your dream physique with the help of our incredible Black Friday deals, it's essential to remember that fitness journeys are as diverse as the people embarking on them. While home workouts can be incredibly effective, sometimes, the right gym can provide you with the added community, support, and specialized equipment you need to supercharge your progress. Let's take a step beyond the home gym and explore how to find the ideal fitness facility near you to complement your fitness goals.
Orlando, Fl | Nashville, TN | Raleigh, NC | MidLand TX | Dallas, TX | San Antonio | Charleston, SC | San Diego, CA | Las Cegas, NV | Boulder, CO | Springs, CO | Philadelphia, PA | Charlotte, NC | New York, NY | Bellingham, WA | Oklahoma | Santa Barbara, CA